Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spring is coming! (i hope)

I'm getting excited for Spring! I walked around my yard the other day & I could see some green peeking out from under the winter brown! These bracelets were created using colors of Spring & Easter, hope you enjoy them.
"Pretty in Pink & Blue"
*created with a 1 large rose quartz, 2 smaller ones, pretty blue glass beads & a *
*vintage glass sew on button, all beads wrapped in sterling silver wire,*
*sterling silver chain & sterling silver toggle clasp*
$20.00

"Spring Green"

*same as above, only in green*

$20.00



This necklace sold already, just wanted to show it. It is a good example of my taste. I love using vintage buttons & glass beads. The silver flower was a great find.

Please leave a comment with your email if you are interested in any of these "pretty's".

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love them all!!! You are sooo talented!!! Soon I will figure out which I like best!! p.s. thanks so much for all your help!!!

    ReplyDelete