Monday, July 26, 2010

Wow! What a Summer!

I think maybe it's about time I update this poor neglected blog!
So here's the update...
*I am sold out!
*I was having so much fun creating more pieces & selling them as fast as I could make them.
*I've had such a busy summer and I haven't had time to create anything new.
* Soon school will be starting & the 4 year old will be in pre-school 2 days a week ...aaaaaahhhhhh, can you hear the angel singing? I can, every time I think about it. I'm looking forward to having some quiet time to create!
* Got to have a fun photo session with my sister & her little family...here are a few pics.


*I created these necklaces for my Young Women for girl's camp.
* I created these little magnets to give to my Young Women for their birthdays this year. Love the "six B's", but I made it seven.
I have had several friends order jewelry with specific colors & styles, I love that! If you have a special occasion or need a gift for someone that you would like personalized, leave me a message, give me a call or come find me in the back yard!
Thanks for stopping by & I hope your having a great summer.




1 comment:

  1. No rush but when you have time, can you fix my watch and turn it into something marvelous? :)

    ReplyDelete